After a long winter hibernation, you may notice a little more clutter then you are used to. Valley Storage is kicking out the clutter with Pinterest this spring! Find helpful tips, pictures, and links for home improvements, special events, and most importantly, organization. Prepare to be amazed by all the possibilities. The links below will get you started, and keep you motivated. Together we can kick out the clutter with Pinterest!
- Having a checklist will make it hard to miss details and allow you to plan for how long each room will take.
- Struggling with something specific in your house? Search exactly what you need. For example, kitchen cabinet storage, closet organization, etc.
JUMP RIGHT IN:
- Don’t get rid of everything. Find reuse and recycle ideas to cut down extra expenses for furniture.
- Another part of organizing is cleaning your house. You can find easy ways to keep old items in your house looking new.
- Spruce up your bedroom with hacks for storage and cleaning that will amaze.
- If your clothes tend to creep out into the bedroom, look for closet organization tips or steps for organizing your wardrobe.
- Keep your bathroom guest ready at all times. Pinterest has solutions to small bathroom storage ideas and more.
- These clever kitchen ideas will make the most of the busiest part of the house.
ORGANIZATION FOR LIFE:
- Unfortunately emergencies happen and it’s good to be prepared. An ICE book (In Case of Emergency) will keep track of your important documents during a time of chaos.
- A family command center or family calendar helps you keep track of the shopping list, after school activities and appointments.
- Stop stressing about the bills and come up with a budget or pay off plan. Pinterest has many ideas, you are sure to find one that works for you.
Pinterest offers so many great links with helpful information. Valley Storage is happy to help when the house needs a little coordinating. Stop in to talk with us about all the possibilities on Pinterest.