Are you moving back home after school is over? Do you know where you are storing your belongings? Valley Storage can help! If you are looking for college storage near you, we offer self storage locations in many neighborhoods; Hagerstown MD, Denver NC, Akron OH, Canton OH, and many others. If you are ready to start storing this summer, choose a storage location near you!
Valley Storage offers a variety of storage options to help you store. Move the boat somewhere safe like our boat storage in Denver NC or pack away the house for staging while you sell with storage in Hagerstown MD.
Make this summer a little easier with storage you trust from Valley Storage. College students get started now with these easy storage ideas.
College Storage Tips
- Reserve ahead of time online. Our goal is to make storing with us as easy as possible and our online resources make it possible.
- Not sure which storage unit is right for you? Our storage calculator is a great tool to use. Check off what you are storing and let it do the math for you, then head over and rent your storage unit closest to you.
- Storing with friends can be an easy way to minimize the storage bill. Instead of paying two bills each months, store together and set it up for easy pay.
- Storing electronics are best kept in a temperature controlled environment. Find temperature controlled storage units for your summer storage needs here.
- Belongings like the mini fridge and air conditioner unit, require a few extra steps. Unplug them in advance and remove any food, leave the door open and a towel under both appliances to soak up any draining water.
Rent college storage near you with the help of Valley Storage. Talk with our experts on site or choose summer storage for your students online.
Find more packing tips on BuzzFeed’s latest article.