Is the stress of moving making things difficult? The storage experts at Valley Storage have the knowledge to help make this process easy. Our packing supplies are on-site as well as the extra space you need during your move. Keep reading for tips and tricks to use when packing up your space.
Packing supplies made easy!
- Instead of damaging your objects with tape, self cling bubble pack is great for odd shaped items.
- The larger rolls of tape will keep the process moving along for 8-12 boxes. Don’t forget to get extra rolls just in case you run out!
- Covers provide protection for furniture and mattresses. It’s best to use a drop cloth on the floor of your unit as an added layer of protection.
- Do not over fill your boxes. Keep the bulk of your items in small or medium boxes. Save the large boxes for larger items.
- Reuse your wardrobe boxes for your seasonal wardrobe.
- Use a dish/glass partition when storing dishes, glassware, and china.
- Laminated locks are made of hardened steel to resist sawing, filing, or prying. Make sure your unit has a securely locked
- The Damp Rid container is an economical solution to keeping the moisture away. When it is empty, simply refill the container.
- Add a layer of newsprint around your objects to help absorb some of the moving vibrations.
- Many self movers miss some of the important supplies like markers, labels, and extra supplies. Keep a few extras on hand so the moving process goes smoothly.
Here at Valley Storage we want to help change your mind about packing. With our storage professionals and on-site supplies packing has never been easier. We can help you get moved in and moving on! Stop in to talk with us about all the possibilities.