The weather is starting to change, which requires you to examine your belongings and figure out what is moving to storage. Do you need a few tips when storing? With professional staff at all our Valley Storage locations, we are here to help you when you are looking for storage parking tips. We have several storage facilities with drive up storage units as well as temperature controlled storage options. Talk with us today to find the solution you need!
If you would like to move things around in your driveway, let our RV parking tips and spaces help you store.
- Check the rubber seals around windows. After a long season out on the road, rubber seals can become brittle.
- Most RVs have refrigerators with a few snacks for the next road trip. Do not forget to clean this out and leave the door open so no mold grows while in storage.
- If your car is going to be sitting for a little while, replenish the fluids so it is a smooth transition in and out of storage.
- Take the battery out of your car and take it with you. The long stay in storage can drain your battery.
- After the boat is on the trailer, wash all the salt water off. The salt can take the luster from your paint.
- Place a chock behind each wheel of your trailer. This will help keep your trailer from moving since they do not have a brake.
Not every Valley Storage facility offers the convenience of parking spaces but every facility has a storage parking tips that can help you store. Choose a location near you to start your storage rental. We are happy to help you find the storage solutions that work for your gear and budget. Give us call or stop by to take a tour with us!