We are so excited to add another location to the existing Valley Storage portfolio! The newest member of our Valley Storage family is located at 79 Sopwith Way, Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401, right off of South Queen Street. This facility covers an area of 44,750 ft2 and is equipped with 390 units and several billboards. Here are some of the amenities that you can expect to find at this location:
• Temperature controlled units to store your more fragile items, such as records, documents or family photographs.
• On site property manager to assist you with all of your storage needs, including accepting business deliveries on your behalf during office hours.
• Drive up units, to easily access your belongings and ease the loading and unloading process.
• Top notch security, including 24 hour surveillance of units via security cameras and a gated and fenced complex to ensure that your stuff is safe.
• No deposit necessary for your rental, as well as month-to-month payment schedules. Long term prepayment options are available and can be discussed in detail with our property manager.
• Packing, shipping and moving supplies are conveniently on hand in our office at an affordable price.
• This and all Valley Storage sites are professionally managed by Storage Asset Management, specializing in the needs of self-storage owners and their clients.
Want to check out the units for yourself? Stop by weekdays (excluding Wednesday) from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM or on Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM to get a tour from our friendly staff. We’ll look forward to meeting you!